Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Summary 2008

Year 2009 is around the corner! Moo Moo Year still have another 3 weeks time. Time flies!!!!!! Since i'm quite free for 1 hour before headed to work, let me summarize my Year 2008!!

CAREER

The best decision i've made so far is stepped into the newly launched Cash Team in Citicorp. Since May, i thinked i'm so into this job even now all is so routine. However, I'm satisfied with everything here at this moment. Hope there's no changes by next year =D I like my job, I like my boss, I like my colleagues and i like the $$$ too!! keke..

Refreshed back the moment in DELL, I do enjoyed in sales team in 2007. So much merrier while not in finance. I'm kinda dissapointed in finance! Coz the leader didn't kept her promises on me after give me a hope by shaking my hands congrats me i'm soon gonna converted. In the end, she just dissapointed me that she coudn't do so :( Finally i left in Apr. I'm so glad to leave hell! :p keke..

Ok i've did a good job so far. Hopefully 2009 will bring me luck! Popi Popi!

SOCIAL

I've gain lots of friendship throughout this year! I thinked more from Citicorp..

Since the 1st outing i went with them - Pulau Kerachut, Gua Tempurung, StarWalk etc... I'm so glad to know more friends and expanding my social lifestyle....

My dearest Idol and PW best friends.. You know who you're! :) Cherish every enjoyable moments we've been together.... The wonderful friendship which can't pay... You guys make my days!!!! Love you, D Bro & P!! So do my english wise improved a lot.... kekeke, you may go refer my 1st post in xanga and compared.... I will gambatte continue improving!!! =D

My craziest buddies.... I love you guys so much!! SO fun to be with :)

My Hou JiMui!!!! :) Misss you gals!! Long time didn't have Full house gathering d! Everytime also short this and that..

1st overseas trip, BALI, Indonesia! :) Hmm, want to have more annual leaves? consider banking line.. kekeke, but it paid off with your tiredness.. at least from May onwards i can go travelling d... hurray! Guess in Dell 1 day per month how can go travelling??? keke...

May our friendship last forever!!!!

FAMILY



Always do!! *WUB WUB* My dearest...








PERSONALITY

I know myself! I know my strength and weakness! I will keep improving myself and cure my weaknesses... One of them is behave WHAT AND WHEN i'm eating ma right? OK la i will control!! keke...

Goodbye 2008!! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!! May everyone blessed with love, peace and joyful year ahead!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

layleng said...

Malaysia :)