Friday, December 5, 2008

Huhu! ^ _ ^ Haha!

*Greeting from KL-Hello Hello*

Woohoo! Merry Christmas!! =D Nice christmas trees @ Mid Valley. Coudn't able to get anything yet from shopping! Ishh.. that's why my days so sien sien sien! Sien to the max! Argghh sien ah!! [pulling hair and scratch head] I felt very weird blogging without pictures.. hmm! Didn't bring my adapter :)

Wee! Finally i get to eat fish head noodles with sambal here. wohoo! Thanks Sev! :) Plan to get a xanna eyewear over here, must support support! But i look like a fly wearing a big spec! too big on me and not many choices over there.. Guess i've to back to my own shell to get myself one lol..No fate for xanna..

Hoi! My energy looks like a 80 years old grandma! Walked a while already feel tired! It's the sympton of increased in ages isn't it? awwww, the laziness attacked! Lazy walking, but Hardworking eating...wow! eat non-stop, hungry anytime when i'm FREE! Just getting some crackers from Carrefour just now.. For any unforseen hungriness! :p I'm regretting for not going to Jaya One tonight. awww! At least there got Danny, music at least being the accompanion and the sakai's too.... yer! I'm regretting for not agreeing Qi for yamcha tonight coz laziness! My times spend to ruine myself for too much of junk foods, so terrible at home.. keke!

I miss my small white faces "小白脸"..hehe, lol my car and my notebook, I can spend for days for them already!

No comments: