Thursday, December 18, 2008

Learn to be the excellent

This gonna be random.. as this few days was really mixing feeling around! Happy yes i do! Dissapointed yes i do! Sad no! Dissapointed and sad are totally different....

Cheering around, upward, backward is totally normal for me! Today there's some happiness happened in our team. OH YEA! Let me clarify tomorrow with some photo and video..... hmm, that's usual the humurous people making jokes...

However, I felt dissapointed of myself really.. Yes that was what i did! Not to blame myself on this.... me myself, yes just me! It's kinda tuff to be the excellent among all! Even sometimes i did realised that i did very well in that task but results wise not what i expected. In terms of curiousy i really do! Why can this happened? I thought i did very well though, i thought near to be excellent! What should i do? I just can say, "I always did my very best!" Do you still remember the 3 wishes we've made together last time? *secret wishes* I thinked it's going to be tough for me to succeed even one of my wish :( Before me oh yea and not forgetting to congrats you!! :) One of your wish will be fullfilled on coming 20 Dec and i still put my effort on my 3 wishes. Actually i've the guts that....... and what can i do next? I just know what should i do is continue improving myself and continue to do my very best!

It's good to give me pressure and expectation on me! I'm happy! I'm touched! I'm dissapointed to turn you down! Hulismoke, Goshhh, my tears... is the weaknesses, easy come easy go... but glad that this time i can control! One step further learned to be stronger, no tears be tuff! Yeayea, i've got a new project to be moving on! OK, hopefully i can present well this time....*pray for me* Jiayou [+petrol] haha, now price of petrol decreased, can put more... full tank also ok! haaaaaa, crap!

*Miss getting self compose love poem sms daily*

HE reminded me all this today! Ouch.... Last time was so annoyed when he sent me sms poem daily, i'm cold blooded not even appreaciate nor touched! In the end finally i replied his sms as, "I'm her cousin she changed her hp number already and sorry I've being told not to give out hers no". He stopped sending since that... How cruel am i? It's all fake, i'm bluffing....... I'm not regretting of rejected him coz he's not my desire couple... but i'm just regretting to treat him so cruel :( He's just being so romance to me..... Suprisingly he won't recognised me even we walked pass by each other, "looks familiar" on his face, maybe i do change a lot physically... and I'm glad that i've made a good change on myself.. He's still so banana and with his peow har peow har rocker's hair.... hahaha!

Wah, i'm talking about love! How rare am i? I'm not used to be talk about love :p Better just keep in my heart <3>Oh ya, it's too early now! Ache hits my head now, heart beeping that fast it's like beepbox don't know what happened! Toddles...

2 comments:

Mrs Chong said...

awwww...sms love poem...ok la...a bit cheesy... XD but so sweet... =P

layleng said...

yea how sweet! rarely have guys will do so hor? hohoho! but how can i be so cruel to him huh...