Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gua Tempurung 30 Nov 2008

I'm going to StarWalk later! =D haha! Just last minutes plan! Coz he's going to propose his fionse after the walk! I'll be the special guest :p I'm not gonna miss this! hee.. Guess they're busy about the banners right now. Awwww, so sweet la you Y**! Want to know who is him? I will bring along my camera tomorrow! hee.. Show you guys when i'm back if i get to take any photos of them. THAT ROMANCE GUY!! haha..... so i thinked it gonna be the HOTTEST NEWS in The Star on monday :)

Here's Gua Tempurung photos! Randomly.. How dare Yean Hui brought her camera into the cave in just a plastic bag... haha! 拖她的福 and we've got our nice photos.. Luckily her camera safely brought back! =D Bravooo! Clap! See after the muddy us.... It's very fun playing water and the mud crazily!! Even some i'm not even know them well but still very crazy! After that we went for seafood @ tambun. again, waiting photos.. haha! complicated!



No comments: