Tuesday, December 9, 2008

KL 4-8 Dec 2008

It's season greeting! Yoyo buddy, Merry Christmas!!! <3

Photobucket

I'm back and yea since yesterday 1am reached at PG :) I'm kind of imbalance now coz tomorrow need to get back to work after long holidays. Can i have one more weeks =D weeeee! Dreaming.. I'm actually went there for visits..... Here's June's poodle Toddy..aiyo, i love doggie! so cute! Can i bring back? :p

Photobucket

Randomly few of the choices...

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

and This is the event was actually i'm waiting for :) A very happy birthday to DFC! 3 years old already! 你的生日快乐吗?Met lots of long lost friends, that was superb duper great! and my feel was like hmmm now I'm a senior citizen attending my ex-secondary school annual dinner.. haha! I don't know why i can think in such a creative way, but it's really do appear in my mind! Realised that each of everyone of us really has grow a lot a lot, different prospect with different view.. I thinked i should be included into this category too....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There itulah baru betul :)) muahaha! My idol..... She said i'm 40 years old one lolx :p

Photobucket
My Idol *wub wub* Yah, it's him it's him! Our 1st self shot.. erm should be 2nd, 1st was kinda success but weird <3 Tq Tq for your help! Thanks Danell :) Or else this really gonna waving sayoonara with me already. Wah, and you really Pro!

Photobucket
*thanks Teng*
In this starry night, i'm looking at this photo and tears start drooling.... So emo! The tears of happiness, i've finally got this "full" wonderful photo with all of you on anniversary!!!! <3 mm, just short of Ming and Xin.

The last day, we actually went to Zoo Negara.... I'm actually stepped into Zoo since standard 4!
Feeding the deers..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ju's reaction was making us almost drool on the floor..Muahahahahaha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is for someone as per request :p Elephant's bud! She says got lots of fur woooo....
Photobucket

1st time get to see penguin..
Photobucket

That's it for all! hoho! superb short summary. Job done!

-the end-

2 comments:

sunset2712 said...

I wanna attend DFC anniversary too... sobs

layleng said...

Next year next year ya! See you next year k!!!!! Promise!