Monday, December 29, 2008

Family Warming Dinner :)

My bears' family Alien Bear [Melaka] and Mama Bear [Shah Alam] came over to Penang last weekend. So luckily free to meet up with them.. hoho! But no pictures to share.. We were like hungry wolf only, jalan-jalan cari makan :p


Do Nick and Luke know me? Look into my camera :) I do nothing woo..





Here's 988 CNY album promo! What a coincidentally? Just snap a few pictures then headed to Dragon I..








Foodie



Er jie back in Penang. We whole family have a outside dinner on sat night usually and here's it..and this time plus Baby YeeYee and my cousin eng popiah :p keke!

Cha Bo Gang :)











OH MY BABY

She big gal d! Going to kindergarden next year, so so won't be staying with us anymore.. Miss you baby! =D




Here's my cute baby!=D

No comments: