Monday, December 8, 2008

Almost come to an end

It almost come to an end.. I'm going back to Penang tomorrow! My last day @ here.. Suddenlt feel so sad of leaving :( I'm always saying, "sien sien sien" but it doesn't seems to be very sien actually, just my mouth like to say that sien.. Think i need to behave myself to say positive things, no more sien ok! However, "home" can rescue me! I've to get my retainer on me as soon coz didn't wear it for days :p forgot to bring! and cure my skins too, that red spots of alergic is start spreading.. again, i've forgot to bring my alergic shower gel. haha! sounds like i've forgot to bring lots of thing!

Just now was having so much fun there!! So grateful to see my long lost friends :) I'm soo crazy of shouting! It's like finally it's time to shout out my tough time and tiredness. I love those photos! <3 hehe, thought that dress i bring wrongly to here coz it's really look "big" wearing on me. Fortunately those pictures doesn't look what i expected. 2 more days, i'm gonna back to my work. Wow, 11 days of holidays really over that soon man! aww, no more for 2008.

Everybody say byebye to KL! so it's time for "you" to Penang lol :) Thanks for everything here! For somebody out there, i'm not purposely so ke qi to you, not bcoz of we're not friend enough that's why keep saying thank you and thank you.. haha! but that's my style what? Always thank you thank you.. and i really appreaciate everything... miss everything here!

谢谢你!真的!

No comments: