Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random

Just back from accompany my best friend YUNN celebrates her birthday on 12am :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY again Yunn!! wohoo! 12 years we know each other already! Cheers for our friendship!

I really wish that this lunar year 2008 can past immediately. It wasn't a good year, the biggest impact is the economic! RECESSION!! :( I felt really uncomfortable with so many people around me passed away. Last few weeks were Aunty Mel's father and YeeRei's grandma. Last Mon was BeeNee's grandma and yesterday was YY's grandma :( I'm so sorry to hear that. Plan to go accompany her tomorrow, i wish i can make it at night before i go KL.

My mind has lots of things to blog! But it seems to become empty at this moment. I'm going to KL very soon. Yea again, visiting my sis there. *Touch* She took leaves to accompany me for days to bring me jalan-jalan. haha! Sorry KL friends i've to sacrify my time for her d! :) Next time k! I miss hanging out with you guyss really! Miss fish head beehoon! My responsible there to bring her the continuing episode of downloaded 珠光宝气! Now i'm keep chasing on it! Just the beginning, keep track on it!

Talked about beehoon, i got a jokes from last week. Boss was asking, "I thought mee and beehoon are the same! Why? It's not the same ah? Why you preparing the same things" kakaka, what i replied, "Hmm, different! Just imagine MEE is those curly curly hair and BEEHOON is those rebonding lol! ":p haha! And yea all of them wear yellow!! Include respected Boss! Next time we won't wear yellow anymore coz it's very "ong" until volumm so high! Hoho! This friday i didn't go to work, hmm, don't know they got play colours without me or not? Hope they don't..kekeke..Don't live without me! Seems like i too often talk about boss in my blog.. i will stop it from now! hehe.... but He's really cute!

Counting down 1 more day fatt mou at home.. It's so wuliao nothing to do at home! Am going to dye my "baby" hair tomorrow! I can't wait for my new spectacles too!

Looking forward..... A brand year 2009 with better development, better economic and better community!!!!!!!! I can't wait for CNY already!!!! =D Shop shop shop.... and of course can't wait DFC night toooo!!

No comments: