Monday, December 1, 2008

Back from Gua Tempurung yesterday! It's fun fun fun! Tired but fun!!! I've a deep fall when sliding down from the hill there. Seriously my hands were very painful at that time but now feel nothing. Don't worry i'm OK!! I'm not an ordinary layleng ma! So i'm fine!!

Let me start my 1st post with my beloved idol Daniel Bro cum Danell Lee :)














So glad to meet him on last saturday 29/11/2008! 4 days after my birthday, wohoo! Seriously i did realised that changing his name really changing himself. Suprisingly i saw he changed into a very newly him, what supposingly should i say? He did a great job sang my fav 我的志愿, haha! He did a great job interacting, manage the stage really well!!! =D I'm so glad to see a good change on you! Kesimpulannya, he became very different on that day lol. and I miss his unplugged performance with takamine!! Da-nell, listen up! :) U did a very good job, keep it up improving k!!!!!!!

p/s: this pic i look really awkward with my new kiddy hairstyle..keke.. Zooming in!!!!!! CUTE!

No comments: