Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy!

He says, "Never seen you for a week, you seems like become prettier!" Alamak, this fellow, one week! should be 11 days off can change myself a lot? How can so that possible? Hmmm..... Wohoo! But i memang syiok sendiri at that time! :p

Back in office! Actually i've a lot to do, to settle all my claims and form things. As i expected, i'm back means ONG high volumm! or just so coincidently, i really don't know. It's high volumm! But it's ok! I'm in a good mood, no affects from other factors. Why? Just happy without reason. I'm always do enjoy and miss the moment having fun and perli-ing with you guys @ work.

Tomorrow is the day :) 11122008 the day i'm waiting for!! Annually bonus coming! Oops, it seems to be too private to clarify here. But i just can't control myself, I'm super duper HAPPY for my 1st ever BONUS in my life. Sure very excited! Has been waiting for one and half year for this. Last time in Dell nothing what. That's why My ever 1st!!!!!! =D Oh yea Oh yea!

Going on cruise this 20 Dec! OK, mark in my calendar and booked =D Looking forward! Always heard uncles and aunties go on cruise, i also wanna tried out!!!!

No comments: