Sunday, December 21, 2008

On Cruise 20 Dec 2008

汤圆圆圆圆又圆,冬至快乐庆团圆!
Happy Tang Chek!! =D

heee! I'm back from cruise :) and sleep for whole day after that..i don't know what's the cruise name! Just realised that not a star cruise but "dont know" what cruise. haha! It was a blast in the cruise! I like that feel very much, very relaxing @ there especially exposed to sea breeze...love a lot! There's christmas atmosphere too..

I love this photo... hehe! even it's super duper blur! :p How nice is it if it's CLEAR! Ah Chea [Car], desperate housewife CN & Timon in action on cast Titanic





Seriously i did consider what Ah Chea told me that night :) Maybe it's correct! But partially correct..... Coz when the time other of my friends say so but i never feel annoyed but i thought that was funny :p Hey it's based on who say so and not a topic problem! Chiuu, I CAN ACCEPT that la! Is just i keep quiet coz i really NO COMMENT on that..... not i rejected! hmmm.... this is what my mind thinked..:p

This few hours i've thinked quite a lot... I try my best to please everyone! They're happy! However i thinked sometimes i'm too over until no time for myself :( I'm over my limits! Another I need to find out what's the solution of mine to solve my personal problem! I don't know why? Everytime when someone comment about me..... I will not say YES but most of the time i will say NO :( Let's say "You like him!!" I would definately find a reason to object it!! NO NO he's what he's what......... Why Why?? Why should i object by saying people weaknesses? It's VERY BAD!!!!! Even I don't think it that way... but my mouth say so! I shall make a change of myself............. :( :( prf........ Toobad! I've too much of worries lately, work even personal!!!!














Here's the place we've a superb LONG chat ever! Lots of laugher with the craziest gang!! hmm, some "yellow" jokes goes around..ahem! and some 18SX photos goes around too.. Pure Gary kena molest by the desperate housewife CN... haha! Wah, they were superb crazy!!!!

I'm so glad to have YOU guys there... to make my day so wonderful! Cherious.. I want more!

No comments: