Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Shopping Fever

THIS i thinked it's the trend of xiao mei mei wearing now! haha! Even i've already reached an age but still i quite like it!!!! So unfortunately "M" too big on me! "S" quite weird on me.. so byebye, save my money!

She says this suit me! He says you look young in this! She says nice! He says this outfit looks like garment of AV nu you [ahem ahem]! He says even you didn't wear like this also baby looks d!

I say, "I simply love it but size not fit on me! Wearing spec in this outfit looks like i'm in secondary yet a career woman :p syiok syiok! And some sort Tu Tu Ngong Gui Gui, looks so innosence."

I'm not sensitive to fashion, totally! But i like special outfits lately! Just started.... haha! I mean those 耐看 type! Want to be special! Still... have to depends on the correct timing and the correct boutique i walked into!

Bought a special sleeveless sweater from forever21 last weekend :) heee! Love it! quite special..at least for me is special.. haha! Different people different view ma? *Keep* for CNY! but don't know whether got chance to wear or not :p It's more suit for christmas!

Still shopping fever for CNY! Not enough yet, still short of a pair of heels [if only i can get a nice pair], lingeries and a Levi's jeans. Yea, that's it close case after that! =D Save for traveling.... weehoo!

No comments: