Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Craving for..

Why today weather so hot! Like sauna! Burning fat *good* haha!

Fatt mou days will be over very soon! I'm departing to KL tomorrow early morning! I feel nothing. I'm just thinking of the 5 hours journey tomorrow already very tired. Soul tired of thinking! Not just bus, even plane also tired. Craving for CNY clothes, craving for my new spec, craving for foods!!!!

hoho! Forgot to introduce my 1 month old puppies - Coco and Bobo
Mum suggested name blackie easier, another one don't know! So end up since it's coco colour i call it COCO lol.. then another to make it almost the same BOBO lol.. very simple! How they come from? Ask my mum.. keke! In the dark, she recognise wrongly the "raper" is my belonging Brownie, somemore shiuu shiuu ask him go our house.. so end up one time kau dim lo! :p

2 comments:

Lily said...

Ooooooh, puppiesssssssss!!!! Gotta bring juyen 2 ur hse soon!!! hahahaha...

layleng said...

kekeke, come over! ANYTIME! :)