Friday, January 2, 2009

01.01.2009

Welcome a brand new day of Forever 长长久久 2009!

Thought of wanna blog on the actual 01.01.2009 but unfortunally yesterday came back too tired swicth on my notebook then don't know when's the time i slept ki liao :p haha! When i wake up just now, my notebook still on?

First of all, *bears u reading right?:p* A very THANK YOU VERY MUCH to my Mama Bear, Alien bear and Super Bear of your support to Da-nell @ autocity last Mon! *wub wub* On my behalf... haha! :p neh! THANKS Super for the video 1st but then pls sent me sent me =) yea, I heard you guys are sooo GREAT in shouting and enjoying on that day! Join me next time then won't you?? muahaha! *anyway bow Thanks, love you muacks*

Since 01.01.2009 so special, here's my 1st day in details!

12am-5am countdown @work *WE shouted "happy new year" sharp 12am yea in office! :p always the same, sure my turn to do call back and it's high volumm :p ong lah me! My 1st meal for 2009 - burger ayam special

6am-9am Zzzzz.. Pig..

10am-12pm Cousin's Popiah and Nobita's engagament.. keke










12-3pm We headed to G hotel Miraku japanese restaurant for lunch :)
2nd time been there!!! I love their foodieeeee!! My tempura!! <3









and sooooo luckily we bump into Ron Ng Cheuk Hei =D hoho! YeaYea! Seen him in tvb drama so often but never been seen him in person.... kakaka! So lucky! My eldest sis's fav song "别怪他" sang by him but unfortunately she coudnt get personal pic!! His manager said he was rushing to airport wo... Actually he just passed me when he was about going to washroom..

Nobita [my future cousin's husband]: "Heyyyy, ng cheuk hei ah!!!!!!!"

Doraemon [me]: "Where?? Where??"

Nobita: "Just now wear cap eh guy ahhhh!! Just walked behind me just now ah !!! Go into the washroom liao... you faced him, you didnt see meh?"

Doraemon: "Harrrr, i know a guy wear cap la!! But is he??? ng cheuk hei wooo? U sure or not??? Why nobody follow him????? so weird.... you see wrongly already la!!!"

Nobita:"I'm very sure la! I see his face!!! Is him... when he about to approach me, i already can feel the "star feel星味"

Doraemon: "Waaaa, you so holiaoo! Star feel you also can feel!! :p Ok la then we just wait, see later is him or not!!"

Then we wait since we're not rushing! Waaaa, he went into washroom for about 10minutes still didn't come out. Weird! A guy with a big bag waiting for him.. I guess is his manager! lol...





Here's Ron who acted in tvb drama <学警雄心> , the bad guy in <酒店风云> and etc





I know la! This pic i looked soo "chan" and weird....
kekeke! He's very cool in person!!!! and superb tall 180cm height really not just a "something" but is a "WoW"




3pm-9pm Go home helping up mum cooking.... She cooked for 50 heads Datin's new year dinner.. cut this and that into slices, fried eggs, fried yellow ginger chicken etc etc.... the things which i able to do lo :p Then headed to Datin's house with mum helping up.....

Until don't know when i back, switch on my notebook listen to music then don't know how and when i slept already with notebook ON... haha! How complicated is it?

No comments: