Saturday, January 10, 2009

Miss


Nice anger took by Jon. thanks Jon! So suddenly realised that I also have a nice anger like this..keke! 27122008




It has been a week Baby Yee left :(
It has been three days Bobo leave home sweet home to another strangers house :(
I miss them madly! Superb miss!

Mum was visited Baby Yee @ her kindergarden today. YeeYee was in tears when looking at her. In the end both cried together! I can imagine how's the situation just now. Cham! terrible.. I miss yeeyee!

When i've just awake, Bobo already carried away by ChunYee :( Sad, Why can't i have two puppies? Don't know how's her right now with new owner. Hope she's fine there! My little Coco was quiet this few days, didn't active as previous maybe coz of her sister was leaving. Just bought her a toy ball from gurney just now, hopefully it will cheer her up!!

Don't know what goes wrong with me today! Wake early 11am uncomfortablely have a high fever so suddenly. Quickly go and have two tablets of panadol and force myself to sleep again. Really difficult fall asleep, fortunately in the end yes. Koong's phone call wake me up for work! I was expected i will MC today but suddenly feel much better. How can a high fever so easy come easy go? What goes wrong with me? I miss kampung makbur meesua soup and bak moi!!=D Sick people like me need them so much! How i wish i can have it right nowwww!! But it already closed when i finished my work :( I WANT! I miss tomyam soup too.. I miss Tempura! I miss japanese buffet!!

Sunday only can have it, today still need to work. It's a beautiful saturday! I can't wait for Sunday! Happy Sunday MeMeMe! :) and happy working today! :( Today saturday! lol..*headache now*

前一天传简讯帮你打打气!今天再传,得到了坏消息。我不知如何是好,尽在不言中。不知如何说起,不知如何安慰你,我都不知道该做什么让你开心。“贤,希望你能很快地从新振作,望你的梦想而迈进!继续加油吧!”

No comments: