Wednesday, January 7, 2009

S.H.E

I'm going to crazy soon! Tiring! Recently we're so used to back at 1-2am but now the trend seems to be change to 4-5am. This Sat and next Sat also need to get back to work. Die! I'm going to exhausted soon!! Work 6 days rest 1 day!! Hopefully this lifestyle doesn't stay longer. Hello, say byebye soon please!

Oh ya, not forgetting last Sun I went to see S.H.E @ Autocity! Yaa, went with the gentlements.

As usual, i still love Hebe's voice! Unique! However, Selina and Ella's interaction with fans were pretty good!!! Their taiwanese language became hokkien was extremely funny!!! Lol, they're still as pretty as usual!

I've got their album FM S.H.E :) Their previous album was so much better! At first, i thought this album just soso so not going to buy this. In the end I scared i will regret so i bought it! :p haha! I know i will regret.. heee.. Yea, Now i've got 2 Ori album of theirs have autograph.

After listened to the whole album rather than listened to radio, it wasn't that bad. It's still acceptable for me..
But their LIVE was sooo much better!! *expected of course*

I don't know why the style and rythmm of music in this century do changed a lot! Weird at times, I'm not really can accept this type of music!! Maybe i'm OUT! I thinked 90's century music is much better. Doesn't sounds complicated; Pleasant, feel comfortable listened to it and won't getting bored listen repeatly.

No comments: