Saturday, January 17, 2009

Express....

Life isn't that bad isn't it?

Times flies! It's really can't imagine time past so fast since I've left secondary school. When day is silent esp at night, i spend a lot time to think about. What have I done in these few years? Do i really appreaciate every minute and every second of all this while. It seems like "blank" i refreshed of anything meaningful i've done? :( Kinda sad that time isn't wait for me.

HK called me Gina again today; Grace called me Gina; Rynes told me," Didn't seen you for years, you still this size, hmmm i wonder when is the time i will see you grow up :p". Should i happy or sad? They said I still looks like a child. Sometimes i'm so pleased to hear that as i don't want to be old that soon :) However, there's most of time i felt so down when they calling me like this. God delivered me this look. Even that strange or else, I shall be glad to have all this and YOU in my life =D I'm so pleased! I'm matured thinking ok even i look like a kiddy :p haha! I'm matured than you!

It's doesn't matter what you called me, i can accept that :) Doraemon la, AngGu la what so ever. Oh ya, I assume is my nickname. But please don't play around with my name with 18sx stuff. I EXTREMELY HATE IT! You can take any picture of me if you want to when there's a dinner or what function. People busy at work talking on phone and suddenly see you holding your hp and focus on me. Maybe it's normal for you but i thinked that was totally crazy! Wondering shoot for what purpose? *scratched* Even artist also need some breath. But I'm not even a star either. I'm so scared of you.. I'm just scared of people around me right now. Worried of my safety :p Do i think too much? Maybe.. Think too much = More wrinkle[keke] I will forget about this soon.

Feel so lonely... lonely night! XD

I wish Moo Moo Year will less worries and happy all the time!! <3

No comments: