Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dizzy Weekend

I've been MIA didn't online for days, now i'm back! hee..

Talked about last weekend..I know i worked on Sat! :) Should i :( or :) Whatever, i like the atmosphere @ work...

Saturday

Fetched Baby from nursery early morning, brought her to Mc D and Pizza Hut




I never realise that eldest sis and i soo look alike, hoho, bcz of that spectacles.



After that early visit to Lynn's house for steamboat. It's her birthday celebration on that night. But at night working so went there greet earlier. I knew that i still sick at that time but still have steamboat :p [sakai beh zai si] So after steamboat and work, i was like collapse!!

Sunday

Seriously from my point of view, i think sports can cure sickness. So I've been aggressively went jogging and swimming on Sunday. haha! Does it works? But it do works on me at least. For me, it works psychologically! :p But just turn sick became flu. hahahaha! What a fabulous answer? Ok la i can accept that since it's less torturing.. heeee!

Wake myself early at 6am went jogging @ botanical garden, eat kuey tiao teng and go Indian market shopping :p rutine! Oh yea Oh yea, i've got a dress from the retailer shoplot there. Superb worth it! Saw it before in online shopping, quite like it but unfortunately scared of the quality and materials. Luckily i get it only by now after trying somemore half price cheaper. Oh yea!! What a lucky day for me, last piece! haha.. I'm crazy over dress now! heee, forgive me that i spend too much of money again! But it's CNY once in a while! haha...

Next date: Met with my best best friends :) I miss my best Twins!! weehoo!




playing around with smile shutter with them, can't stop laughing! They will kill me if they saw these pics! :p

Lastly went swimming @ Marina Bay.

Oh yeah, my sunday start with sport and end with sport =D heee! Superb healthy me! I mean only sunday.. haa!

p/s: I looked soo "ahem" [i mean Chan]physically on camera!! :( Should eat less and sleep more then..I feel like neglecting few of my friends lately. Don't know why? I care! I need more "time"!! Time not enough

No comments: