Monday, March 30, 2009

What sick people do @ work?

If you didn't have any choice, still have to go to work even you're sick, what would you do in office?

hahaha! ME, they said i look like a baby XD

1. Extra wear a sweather
2. Bring along my baby pillow from home *dad say harrrr, you bring pillow to work?* aiyo, i don't have choice, i'm not allow to take MC.
3. Bring minyak angin to reduce sneezing
4. Move my tissue box from car to office *tissue not enough*
5. Tie up my hair and clip it
6. Cross my leg on the chair
7. Silent all night long

Imagine i crossed my leg @ work, hugging a small pillow with hair all tie up! Oh my baby! =)
Actually this makes me feel better!!! GREAT!!

I feel better today, so i'm not gonna be a baby today. LOL... still flu!!! When this gonna come to an end???

No comments: