Sunday, March 1, 2009

Boss's wedding lunch

hehehehhehehe! hahahahahahahaha! I'm alright! Just always think too much at night! =) Give me a break, a night then i will recover... Hopefully everytime YES. Wei, i'm not purposely wanna post SAD post la, i can't control ma, so i just wrote immediately :) hehe! A-mei's concert is around the corner, lots of Nice song from her 真实,记得,如果你也听说,一眼瞬间 etc! I wanna go her concert! But guess no one willa accompany me go lo.. hmm

I met Lik Chuen @ Yew's wedding yesterday night! Yayayayayyaa, after 5 years we met again! LikChuen, nice to see you again! Wohooo! Between i looked so CHAN last night
:( Yerr! Will blog about another wedding events next few days....

Let me blog about last saturday 1st, my cute boss's wedding! :) It's a delay lunch treat, he've already have his wedding dinner at India in January.














I like this couple bears a lot! That's why i bought them. Don't know what will Boss feel? will it be too childish? haha! But they seems like like them with the couple bedsheet.














1st time met Boss's darling. Actually i'm not expected his wife will be that looks at all, haha! I expected she will be looked wild a bit. Btw they got husband and wife looks.





Group picture =D

No comments: