Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Real of Life

Fuiyo, i thought i've been working for ten years :p Why feel so tired? Time flies, i officially work for 22 months already. Finally one more rest day for me! =) I will definately appreaciate this day of course.

Heard Dell was facing the terribly retrenchment right now due to economic downturn. I'm so glad that i leave hell that soon without waiting for any chances of promoted. I love Citi so muchie right now! Truly, Deeply, madly =) heeeeeeeee.. savage garden neh.. keke

Take a look at me now..... [quoted Mariah Carey, hahahaha]













2 years of physically changes.. From the baby who just came to the world of reality, now looked so mature thinking. haha! SSnya... Maybe some aspect are not la :p Oh my goodness! 2 years ago i looked so innocent! How come? Now old that much...

That's the impact of sacrifice. The pay is totally not equivalent with what we've contributed. Stress, politics, conflicts, mistakes make us grow..... in accordance to the change of physical outlook :( Too bad! That's the reality of life!

Actually something changed me tremendously recently. Now, i just want to appreaciate every minute and every second i have to learn everything i want when i was young.... 岁月不留人....You will regret one day if you don't...

That's why you see me want learn this, learn that, want do this and that... lol :)

Later go pasar malam! yayayayayaya, 1 year plus didn't go d, night eh how can go wo right?.. woohoo! looking forward....

Gambatte neh!!!!

No comments: