Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Life is so fragile

Heard Baby Gary said her grandma was ok already, will be discharged from hospital soon. After a few hours, his family called and said his grandma had passed away :( Wow, how come change that fast?

Another my colleague Seng was admitted to hospital yesterday morning. Never been noticed that he has diagnosed of Dengue last week and now become lung infection :( another sad news coming. You will never knows what will happen in a glimpse of time.

I'm dissapointed that nobody start saying like hospital visit. I'm very dissapointed. How can people become selfish, so bo sim? Maybe i'm wrong! Maybe they plan to go in silent or what, i don't know! I'm so touched that Boss is the only one who replied my mail said he wanna pay him a visit =) But he needs transport. Anyway, it's fine. At least have someone who really cares about! That's all about caring. Now tell me what's team work? This phrase seems like become far away from me day after day. I wish there will be more joining us tomorrow......

Seng, speedy recovery!!! Best wishes....amitabha...

p/s: I miss mama! :'( 26 days to go...

No comments: