Wednesday, March 11, 2009

S&J Wedding

Actually i was thinking of blog about work again. I'm so stressful of all the things to be completed due this week: social committees, ISO projects and the development plans. Still thinking of how am i gonna get it done with 100% satisfaction. OK, i've been delaying 2 weeks to blog about this and here's it!!! The Wedding:)



Still remember the romance starwalk? Here's their wedding!!



People yam...seng! Kekeke.. some still can't resist of the food.. yum yum :p



Group photo








Their wedding dinner held at Han Chiang Sch Hall. However, it's more like Citigroup annual dinner rather than wedding dinner :) haha! 70 tables really not a few!! Wowww... I looked so chubby that night, maybe just wake up then straight to the dinner :p I was like Edema水肿!expanding... sad lo...

THE NEXT DAY














The 1st time i was joining the guys gang!!! Everytime i also be jimui for gals, never been this before... so different! I was like a tomboy army [ta po peng] among guys!!!! I can feel be gal's gang even more fun coz can bully people! Evil :p




The lovely hand bouquet of roses...







Crap Story started :p









...Story ended :p uak uak uak... 够无聊吧?


See see the below 2 photos which i like a lot! hahaha! Coz i looked so tiny there. YeaYea! "Self praise is a pride!!! Muahahahaha! I was like shrinked early in the morning compared to the night. kekeke, suddenly feel like im a baloon which is going to explode at night.. Ish... hahaha!


I looked so outstand in this pic coz the weird orange colour. But i look so small, HAHAHAHAAHA!



白猪[The 1st from Right] asked me to stand between so that won't look that obvious. HAHA! and again I look even smaller than previous pic. Seriously, Im superb happy! HAHAHAHAHAHA..

From that day onwards, i only realised Annson [Center] was that TALL. Wow! How can she taller than me so much, i was like a Dwarf.. Hmm, same age ah! How can she grow so tall but i'm still that short.. yerr, envy la!!

I haven't tell you the TRUTH. Actually the truth is I look smaller because they are tall and i'm short... So envy and self-abased... But the benefit is people will care more on you =) Don't you think so?? 见仁见智!I hope it's always like this then i'm the most blessful person in the world... Damn like dreaming la me! HAHA..

Last but not least, the handsome bridegroom and the beautiful bride!!! =) heee! We know we're soo busy taking pictures... hehe! But we're not forgetting the main characters of the day!!!







No comments: