Sunday, March 22, 2009

SC 2009















Actually I thought i wanna maintain low profile on this. Who knows end up elected as treasurer and now everyone knows! I'm shocked of the results. Between, I'm happy to get good compliments from boss and friends. =) So touched! Thanks for your support! Thanks for believe in me! I knew that i always have so much of things to worry about. I always like to think the worst case which is not good at all. I'm short of confidence at times. I knew that i'm not good in expressing my taught. Not the 1st time being a treasurer but this time seems to be very different for me, coz it's large organisation. Lots of stress! That's the reason why i would like to take this opportunity to overcome my fearness and obstacles. and Shout it out loudly, I CAN DO IT!!!! * I should say i can do it all the time to encourage myself"

This is a good chance for me to develop myself in terms of leadership and organisation skills. I wanna learn how to be a better person; I wanna overcome the fearness of standing in front of hundreds people and express my taught in a way of "good" english.
I care of how people see me! I care of how am i doing! I will definately do my very best in every event. Sometimes i'm wondering whether is a correct decision i've made? or nothing to do and purposely go try something bitter? Since i've already started, i will continue the path and gave my very best with no regrets. I begged will very busy throughout this year lol..

I WISH I CAN DO IT BETTER ALL THE TIME!

Gambatte!

No comments: