Sunday, March 15, 2009

Makes my dream comes true =)

I wanna make my dreams come true in year 2009!!

I wanna succeed my dream since i was a kid which is LEARN PIANO! Since i can afford for myself right now. But i thinked my house coudn't fit in a piano. When flood that time, my piano will really gone case... So i've decided to go for KEYBOARD =) It's mobility, safer :) Went to Yamaha School bought tuner just now, test on some keyboard! Daniel taught us lots of knowledge on keyboard. I love a lot Yamaha Keyboard E413! I'm so wanna polish up my skills and my interest! That's my target for this year! and all because of that, i've to postpone my desire for stainless steel watch. But it's ok, that i can wait... Just i can't wait for learning keyboard! YAYAYAYAYA!

YAMAHA KEYBOARD E413, i'm walking my path to you! I'm gonna get you soon! *Saving*

2 comments:

chilicandy said...

that's good !
never stop learning !
That's the essence of life ! ;P

so, when polished your skills, u can play the keyboard while daniel sings... one day.... XD

layleng said...

haha! Good one! That is the real mimpi XD muahaha!