Friday, March 13, 2009

Emo-ness

I can't believe I make mistakes 3 days continuously :( which is impact a lot! Today's mistake even makes me speechless. I really don't know how to explain how can i done wrong until like this? I'm in a very good mood lately but i don't know what's the factor cause to all this mistakes! :'( Saying sorry is NOTHING at all!

I've been really stressful recently but it's just fine for me. Even yesterday i was so careful viewing every details and i also can do wrong. Tell me what's the hell happened to me?? Anything curse me around?? :( :( This never been happen to me before. Seriously, i'm so dissapointed of myself.

Today, i'm extremely quiet in office. I'm concentrating 100% to my work without chit-chatting and sing along session, double check view it again, again and again. If tomorrow there's an announcement i've make any mistakes??? I REALLY WANNA BANG MYSELF TO THE WALL ALREADY. I wish I will not betray myself again..... STOP making mistakes throughout the year 2009... *Ok, completeness and clarity*

Pray hard for me!! Ah grandma, Ah grandpa please popi popi me!! I wan a good year 2009!

"Ah Leng, pls pls jiayou!!! Your car break down d!!!"

No comments: