Friday, March 27, 2009

F.L.Y.D.A.Y

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!! I'm getting worse day by day... baby Gary, Seng, CheahNee, pls come back to work :'(

Seng admitted hospital on monday..
CheahNee admitted hospital yesterday...

The next one will it be me?? :( !@#$#$ tai ket lei si...... headache, painful eyes, flu attacked.... not just me, but the virus is spreading to whole team...... it's a curse ah?

I'm so glad it's already friday! 1 week continuosly 4 people absent really K.I.L.L us terribly!!!! I want a MC also not dare....................... They said will come to my house and kill me if im on mc :p Yesterday i was like driving home in both eyes closed, too tiring, so thankful i reached home safely.. Sometimes think of it, really wanna cry :'( at least cried out, will be much better.. the tears in high temperature...it helps!

Don't dare to eat biscuits now.. it will become worse! But can i have KFC? XD heeeeeeee!

Hopes everyone healthy!!!!

p/s: Hey guys, remember tomorrow earth day, switch off your light from 8.30-9.30pm.. alamak why fahrenheit can be held at 8pm? not practising ah..

No comments: