Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mali Mali Hoom, MAGIC!














OMG! See the expiry date? XD Meaning i'm allowed to spend my entire RM76.19 for another 4 years! HAHAHA! How come? Wa pun Mm zai....
Actually i reload yesterday and it totally didn't work for me, can't call at all. So i go look for assistant for advice today. hehe! Guess what.. after he adjust, adjust, adjusted already become like this? Oh my goodness! At first, i thought Wah how come become back to the past March, but after see clearly it's in year 2013. It's like magic... mali mali hoom!! HAHA! or is it human error?

HAHA, Don't care la!......... Going on!

Will blog about grave visits tomorrow :) I get to see the beautiful sunrise! So lovely! <3

2 comments:

jiaming said...

walao ! soo geng mieh ?? haha good for you. ngek*

layleng said...

haha! Good for me loo :p but dont know good for the communication company bo.. haha!