Monday, April 20, 2009

Penang Hill














0415 Finally i get to ride up to Penang Hill again after years. I thinked the 1st was family vacation bungalow stay don't know kindergarden time or what. HAHA, the only thing i remembered was lots of flies there esp all hide behind the sofas. The bungalow was super big but the furnitures seems to be very horror for me, the feel of lots of other "good friends" staying together with you. MUAHAHA! This is the only 2nd time but without staying :) Soo near to my house, really unbelievable it's just my 2nd time :p










I was very excited for the trip earlier, keep recall myself that i'm going up there soon =D Unfortunately it really dissapointed me after that :( The only David Brown Restaurant in Strawberry Hill was closed for the Penang Hill's anniversary events. Prfffff! Crowded, packed like sardin with lots of tourists... Missed the chance buying delicious chicken pie there too.... What a coincident!! Every plan also can't fullfiled.. kek si kek si! Haiz, anyway fate doesn't allow though....

Next time i will prefer go during weedays!! :) Avoid from crowds.. OR else will think twice before going....









The only things which coudn't resist.. The fresh air with low temperature! :)

No comments: