Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Irresistible










The story of Hokkien Mee

HAHA! Cheese! =)

I've just ate a bowl just now. Suddenly thinked of how precious is hokkien mee for me. People so called Har Mee! :p

I've never ever taste Hokkien Mee before until I was Standard 2. Will you remember when is the 1st time you taste on it?? I still remembered that time was year 1992 during the funfair of my dad ex-company. Finally i took the food vouchers walk around to crave for foods. That's the time dad bought hokkien mee and let me tried on it, "try this, it's good!" Ngong ngong me... that time very hungry so taste it for the 1st time. From that day onwards, i was so crazy about hokkien mee. Lol.. I'm still lovin it....what a childhood story? =D So precious! That fun fair was soo fun! The best hokkien mee i've ate so far, of course i loveeee my mum's the BEST! wohoo! No Ajinomoto with lots of dishes but taste soo good and soo in the taste. HUHU~ *see display picture*











Sushi King Bonanza

Don't know when and when.. I went for that RM2 per plate for the 1st time. YEAH, for the 1st time, coz i never have its member card, so so only ma Sushi King! :p HAHA! Anyway, i like its Golden Ball!! <3 After experience it the "horrible" scramble, i prefer go during normal days with more choices :)

Sushi looks more like One in a Million XD I want japanese buffet!!! hehe..

4 comments:

Lily said...

Wah! Ah Leng, ur mum's hokkien mee looks so tempting leh... It's not fair... Can save me a bowl bo??? I miss ur mum's roti babi oso... When wanna have bbq again??? :)

layleng said...

Sure! Next time you come my house, i ask my mum cook for you! :)

How about 23rd May? hoohoo!

Hey Cudcud, another... Jo, Ming, Xin planned to go for a trip langkawi or hatyai between 28-30 may, wanna go together???? Kia Kia.. ask Ju's ah gong go pun...

Lily said...

Hmm, 28 - 30 may ah? I gotta ask Chris & see whether he can get leave or not... He's working la now... Hehe

layleng said...

Anyway, it's not confirm yet, havent discuss yet..haha! Will inform you once ON successfully k. :)