Monday, April 27, 2009

Aerobic














I should accept the fact that i'm superb de Chan lately. Not dare to take pictures also, i'm not dare to see my Chan face esp my eyes. Too EARLY to sleep XD and unsystematic taking my meal. Now is 2.38am but i've just woke up and finished my dinner+supper at the same time. HARRRRR...... *speechless* I didn't sleep last night. Busy with my things to be done and games. hoohoo!

So after a long days, i go for public aeroblic this morning. =D It's pretty enjoy when hundred of people doing the same action at the same time. even i'm alone :p so kesian!! My morning jog partner balik kampung :( I thinked i've addicted!!! IT's good to be addicted!! HAHAHAHA.. So i will definately go again next week. Anyone wanna join me??? =) yohoo!! Kia Kia!!

Attended the Sony Clearance fair as well. I saw my T77 sold at RM899! Damn am de. That time i bought around RM1.3k. haiz! But mine already half year old, assuming it's depreaciate that fast lol. Bo huat!! XD

Anyway, this is the most recent Chan Sai ME! Superb de bulat :p












I really need to behave myself. To be healthy during this week holiday. If not, i'm moving forward to the hell very soon lo. Probably this is the book i need to start reading it.

4 comments:

Lily said...

Ah Leng ah, you where got bulat wor??? Only abit la... Not that bad... As long as somewhere else doesn't get any bulat-ter... Hehehe
Remember PWSTQ when I noticed that errr, you were getting rounder there??? Hahahahahaha...
Aiyo, don't worry la, you will never be FAT... Your face memang originally chubby, so, no matter how much weight u lose, you'll still have that chubby face...
Rest more this holidays, wake up for fresh air in the morning, sleep at night like normal human beings, and I'm sure you'll be rested liao... Take care ya?? :)

layleng said...

So touched saw your message ler.. somemore like essay aneh :) hahaha!

Really wish to be normal human being, norman human wanna beeeee!

Lily said...

Wah lao eh, since when I write essay pulak??? Short short nia ma... Hehehe...

This week u have the chance to be a normal human being liao... :)

layleng said...

Ya lol, dont wan to be also cannot...haha!

FORCE to be :p coz my tvb drama all watch finished d :p