Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cheng Beng

You are my sunshine sunrise,
You are my sunshine sunrise,
You make me happy,
When skies are grey...


Rarely have chance to get to see sunrise at the right timing and at the right place. What a lucky day? =) Just can't see the yolk.. but it's doesn't matter! Sunrise always a good start for everything. Sunrise! <3




Sunrise at early 6am




It just a glimpse, dissapear that fast. After 2 minutes..




After 5 minutes, it was gone....






Actually after years, i never been thinking of take photos during graves visit. Just hehe... that POH influenced me! I still have some photos taken place inside the temple which was located my beloved youngest aunty and my grandparents too. However, my colleagues said i really dare, "Like that also you dare to take?" So i'm not gonna post them here since they seems to be scary. OH MY! Scared what leh? They are my families what? Somemore just photos only..abothen! Not real in person..

But i also heard someone advice me not to take photos of forefather coz it may show that i didn't respect to them. If really do, then i appologize. Sai lou zai mm sek sai gai, pls forgive me Ah Ma Ah Gong!! I just want to do something to remember...




My grand grandpa's
Co Gong
黄炒




My grand grandma's
Co Ma
王雌娘




My step grandma's
汪金枝



My beloved grandpa
黄金满 and grandma's
陈玉莲




..Crowded..




Lots of $$$$$$$$$$ hehe..



See..... LV!!! LV!! So trendy!!








Time flies, still remembered last few years all of us aunties, uncles and cousins are gathered all together here for prayer. But it seems to be lesser, lesser and lesser from years to years. How i wish times turn back.

ALWAYS IN MEMORIES

No comments: