Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!












the way of holding scallop and sushi.. keke

0407 is baby yee's birthday! 3 yeas old Yeahh... We've a delay birthday celebration with her! Brought her buy birthday present..

Didn't see her for months. Fetched her from home. The 1st expression when she looked at me, "sounds familiar who's that?" haha! Sure she knows me laaaaa.. leng jiejie what.. =D she ran over me gave me a hug and then.. use her both fore finger poke my cheek.. hahahaha! She's so cute laaa XD alamak, jiejie become even chubbier? She never did that to me before.. she miss me so muchiee and i'm soo missss herr lerrr

The funniest things was when the time we asked her, "YeeYee, what present you want?"

She innocently replied, "I want pinpase" [her pronunciation] Is it a cartoon character? *scratched*

and we don't understand, she repeated again, again and again until get angry already. We kept on repeated pipase pipase, finally we broke the wall HEY 姐姐们 PINK PRESENT laaaaaaaaa.. haiyooo! wakakakaka... Kids accent :p






Big boss choosing sushi =D

Happy birthday YeeYee!! Muacks.. with her newly bought presents, playdough sets.



I begged she enjoy her birthday a lot!!






There's an event over there on that day. See, the baby dancers! Seems to be so professional! haha! XD















Our precious moment 2 years ago!! *wub baby*






p/s: My dearest MAMA coming back tomorrow!! YeaYea, can't wait!!!!!

Still have lots to blog =)

No comments: