Sunday, July 19, 2009

H.e.a.l.t.h.y weekend
















Oh ya! I went to join that so called "lion, boss and maids" 's gang of people for badminton this early morning :p Sweat fun, laugh fun, perli fun fun fun. :) Overall was fun!! XD Fortunately i manage to make it this time, if not i'm gonna miss all the fun. hoohoo, thanks to my living room sofa and the lighting which wake me up sharp at 8am! :p I reached home about 5.45am, scared again like last week i slept like a pig and ppk people. To avoid all the Zzzzz pig condition, i do "teng jeong" [cantonese-living room prezz] last night. OH YEA, this way really work it out!!!!!!!! My badminton skill impoved looooooo =D Weeee! I'm going every week from now. Anyway, I wish this spirit will stay long....

Sat morning - badminton
Sun morning - aerobic + jogging

What else next? XD

Guess 1 week do 2 times of sports enough liao gua? HeHe... Do join me if you're free alright? :p can recommend some "wink frens" for you too.... wakakaka... if you wish to... LOL


MY DIY design for SC distribution mail of Where to go this weekend.



Click to enlarge. Really lots of places you can go in Penang during this and next week.

*No Bon Odori photos to share coz i brought my camera but without battery* :p kekeke [whispering: this fellow really lomo] HAHA! one sentence, sweat like hell and jam like hell.

p/s: yesterday that anti-flu vaccination damn pain la... who told me not pain at all? :p Even now when someone knock me, still feel pain..

No comments: