Friday, July 10, 2009

Disaster Again

LOL.. My house flood AGAIN 2 days ago. Who don't sad about it? Same timing like last time i was working and i've forgotten to bring out my phone this time. Dad calling me like hell [phone kept ringing on my bed] but cant reached me. Same situation when i was home :( But it's better than last time, at least didn't feel that worse like after tsunami this time :) Spending the whole midnight and morning to do clean up. The only thing all wet was my wireless router i thought. So i didn't get to online for 2 days :p Fortunately god bless me, it's working after expose to the sun 2 days continuosly =D HAHA! like that also can work!! Houyeh!!! How about Dan's posters?? HAHAHA! I don't have any at this time so no need to sad about it.. Hehe! HooHoo!

Another, i've finally get back my "little white" today after 3 days of repair in workshop. He looks much more handsome than before. You're sooo white as ever :p HAHAHAHA! U evil, please don't knock my baby again, or else i will kill you like chopping pork!!

I've lots to blog for the past 2 months ago events. I'll promise try to blog all during this weekends :) So C Ya!

No comments: