Friday, July 24, 2009

Papa, Happy Birthday!!


Today is lunar 3rd June!! Yeah lunar!! Papa's tradition celebrating lunar birthday. A horoscope of Cancer :) A good man which care all about family. "I'm lovin it!!!"

PyPy!!!! Happy Birthday!!! *love*





I always told my friends he's my greatest papa ever, you will never ever get a daddy like him in your life.. They always asking me why? I don't have a good answer for them either. Handsome? No wo :p Lawyer, professional excecutive?? Nop.. Rich? Nop... NO NO NO everything NO as you will never know how GREAT is him in my heart! <3 He cares me a lotttt lottttt!! Which i'm so angry of myself at times. He's the greatest man i ever had!! I want a husband like him can?? =D Looks like this kind of man already endangered in this world!

While mum was not around, everyday he wake himself up go market to buy dishes then cook for me :'( So touched u see. Even when the time i cook for him, he complaining "Your mum's was much better than yours even mine." :p lol Yea, i agreed ah! I don't really know what can i do for him in return seriously? I always thought that buying him breakfast and teatime is the good way in return? Spending my weekend accompany him.. :D what else la? I really don't know what else can do?

He's getting older... Looks soooo much older lately... ngam ngam cham cham even more often.. How to make someone getting younger?? Must be always stay at home isn't it?

Last few weeks he really sick, stubborn until refuse to see doctor. Everytime he act himself like doctor go buy medicine for himself one ma.. This time no medicine can cure him. Mana tahu so coincidently after few days i have the sympton as him. So end up i went to see doctor and get medicine for him. U see la that funny! Wakaka.. After came home, i asked him which part of stomach he pain? I was like immitates what doctor checked on me :p Luckily same part.. so he can eat my medicine.. kekekeke *pengsan*


Early in the morning of birthday, the MUST MeeSua Soup [longevity] from mama..


and my Angpao for my dearest =D

No comments: