Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Travel Travel Travel =D

I WANNA TRAVEL!!!!

*MATTA FAIR* It was last weekend but i didn't went. She brought me lots of brochures for reference. So tempting!!

Everytime timing was not right. HUHU, they will go TAIPEI end Of Sept without me. TOO BAD! I'm on mandate starting end of Sept but they've decided to go 2 days before my mandate. *Arrggghhhhhhh* Kek Si Kek Si :p I wanna go meet my Citi's colleagues Thomas and Ann :) Hoohhoo, u know that's different kind of feel when you speak on phone and meet in person. 汤姆斯杯,刘小黑!!!HAHA! Hopefully i can really make it next year *namo namo*

U know i wanna go lots of places *greedy* =) Another destination, the shopping heaven - BANGKOK!!!!!!

PULAU REDANG!! LOL I've mention it for yearsssssss... but you know i never went before even i'm such an age already :p Goshhhhh, i really have to appreaciate those times to go as many places as i can!!

JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN!!!!!! *I'm not think of this at all before yesterday* Family trip!!!! Hope can grab mum and dad go along too!! So have to really save from now!! Cherry Blossom Season May-July *that's lovely* But I was suggested Let's go in Nov next year!! :p My birthday ma! HeHe! Ok let's namo namo hopefully can go at least 2 foreign country by next year..

H1N1 virus spreading tremendously now. Huhu :'( Sien lo everytime plan plan plan then end up nothing. Nobody dare to go Bangkok with me during my mandates. Even hatyai LOL. I'm gonna be really bored during my mandates i guess :p and My passport going to be "blank" for 2009. HOPEFULLY NOT LA I HOPE. HAHAHA! At least chop something better than nothing ma right? ^_^ kekeke

I WANT TRAVELING!!!!!!

No comments: