Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bon Voyage Dajiejie









Dajiejie & MuiMui













Spending the whole morning doing this DIY card after work XD finally manage to finish up and pass to her just now! Glad she like it so much! :) I just manage to write a few sentences, totally not my grandma story style. Don't know why. Kinda sleepy now -_-lll but it's time to go for work. lalalalalala, guess i will keep fishing like hell later :p

I'm gonna miss her so much!!! My jogging+aerobic partner!! :( huhuhuhu...

p/s: For me, DIY is a way to appreaciate somebody. I'm just lovin to do so! Ain't it's lovely? :)

Edelweiss














We went to Edelweiss for tea last weekend. Even i born in pearl island, seriously i'm not even went there once. It's beautifully restored 150 years old shophouse of historical enclave. Such a wonderful place to relax. Drink a cup tea, enjoy with its delicious brownies with vanila. The chocolate which melting in your mouth *slurrppp* The best brownies i've ate so far.




I found this special jamban! Wakaka OMG someone in the toilet!!




*Zooming in*

No comments: