Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sunrise ; Sunset



Have you ever see sunrise and sunset on the same day?




Omg! I've never been such a critical situation before. Work for more than 24 hours per day Hemaaannnnn! Will you? Unbelievable... Step out from house to office at 5pm yesterday, work work work until around 8.30am today; Go eat something continue back office at 10am, work work work until just now around 7pm. Sunrise + sunset both together -_-lll . Really match perfectly to Citi's slogan which is "Citi never sleep". This few weeks really work like robot... sleep, wake up, dinner, work, sleep again repeatly... Even want to think non sense also have no time, no life in the weekdays. Luckily still manage to have some entertainment during the weekend. :)

Wanna try 24 hours work non-stop? XD I'm damn sleepy just now!
Never thought of boss will say when he dropped to have a look of two of us,

" layleng, can you do me a favour?"
"YES, sure!!!!!"
"PLEASE go to sleep now before the conference call!!! Go take turn to sleep.. "
I was like Har????? Sleep ah?? Sleep while suppose we worked?? Then hor after few minutes....
He said again,
"Hey guys, don't want to have your lunch?? Do you need any delivery Mc Donald, Dominos??"

^_^ So nice of him... Keep repeating when he's been there, before leave, even after leave. There, That's the reason why i always praised him.. Can I? :p nananana! Thank you Boss!! *another my idol, kekeke* lol, hyperactive person also will feel sleepy ma, you thought i'm wonderwoman meh? :p

I'm superb sleepy!!! I never thought of don't sleep is a matter at all for me but now i realised i rather choose to sleep rather than eat. HAHA~ I so miss my bed now! Even it's just beside me, but i've decided not to approach until 11pm. I don't wanna waste my saturday just like that... Once i choose to sleep now, meaning my saturday will be gone!!!!!!!!!! How rarely i got my real weekend to spend with... Enjoy with.......I want a long weekend, can?

No comments: