Monday, August 17, 2009

啊!我快崩溃了!*collapse*

After 2 weeks didn't take photo, i saw the real me again today! :p [kekeke, but i did look in the mirror everyday,i thinked less than 30 seconds daily XD] AHHHHH Shock me! I mean in the photo. LOL. I was like HAR -_-lll since when i become that "ball". I was in the same blouse and skirt 1 month ago, it's totally look different! AHH HELP HELP! 啊!啊!啊!啊!啊!啊!救命!!我快崩溃了! You know, the feel was like imagined the "roti" KLCC tower built by me @ queensbay just now? Suddenly all collapse... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA... :p Good imagination isn't it? exaggerated.. kekeke

Now i realise the outcome of having yummy "CHeeeSeeee and Hammmm" as breakfast and supper daily; somemore having chicken soup daily. Nah, now you see? 补到出“肉”了!The day before only he told me, "Wah, eat a slice of cheese before badminton ah, you're not scared of growing wider ahhh?" I was like so action answered, "NO LO!! Don't scared at all, healthy ma!!!" Now i believe it lo!! 啊!我快崩溃了!kekekeke...again!

AH cuddly Pls help me Urgently! Now i really become the real theodore already! :p Tomorrow is my "REST" day, let me have my fav rempah fish celebrate for the last day. Anyway, is ok, that's still ME isn't it *pesimis* :) I'm still love myself, don't you love yourself? I love all those photos.. hehe! p/s: I'm so likeyyyy my secondary sch photos, even i'm kinda out of the shape.. kekeke, but they're so precious! Coconut haircut + XL blouse + Over knee straight cut skirt with that "awesome" pose. Wanna hv a look? Come to my house then.. wakakakaka! Anyway, NO definately i wont let me time turning back :)

18.08.2009 [fatt fatt date :p] Mission started! On Diet! *namo namo, don't buy me any cheese & ham; don't cook for me soup anymore* I'm gonna stop all that. I believe sure he/she did, i just need to control myself. JIAYOUUUUU!!! =)

No comments: