Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sing it L.O.U.D

Just 6 of us, and we got the biggest room in the box! XD I guess now i know the reason.. Or i just thinked too much :p Or....



你就是那大傻瓜!:p 傻瓜傻瓜傻瓜!







Guess we've never been so FREE & EASY in the box before.. :) Which is ever so fun!!! Last time i've been into this room for Dell Indo inside and outside sales gathering for around 20 people. and Now just SIX of us. Can you imagine the crowd? WOW! XD



They're all over the places. kekeke, I mean those people, oh my friends ok :) HAHA!



Pweitttt, they're performing on stage !!!!




Sing it LOUD & CLEAR!! Chillout!!!



I like to move it move it; You like to move it move it! MOVE IT!!!













Miss Sing K session with you all always! XD Omg, i've forgotten to bring my whistle on that day!! :p I love the big room, can we've the big room for next time? next next time? and next next next too? XD

Slumdog Millionaire's JAY HO is the favourite song of the night!!! So high!! XD HAHA! Come on jumping jumping, jay ho!! jay ho!!!

This version is soooo great!! I love it!! A R Rahman & The Pussycat Dolls



p/s: Can i have just as slim as her waist?????????????? kekeke

No comments: