Thursday, August 13, 2009

You Got It ! ~

Oh yah, i had a good news to share yesterday but anyway streamyx is always suck at my area. Its characteristic definately like chipsmore, "Now you see, Now you don't!" :p Now i'm not in the mood to share, just wanna Zzzzz soon.. haha!

Good news hit me continuously lately! I hope it stay and keep booming me, come on baby, come on!! HAHA!! My "lucky", please spam me whichever u like as long as GOOD!!!! Feel good!!! Shu bi doo bap.. Bap.. Bap =D So please somebody else there don't spoilt my mood.

Okay, I'm going to be involved in CTSM web walkthough. OMG! It's so unbelievable! Am i dreaming? Yeaaaaaa, i'm not!! =) Definately another superb learning arena!!! Can't wait.. I knew that i won't be the BEST of all :( but i will give my 100% very best. and THANK YOU for the support!! those "somebody" :) I appreciate the chances given.

DONT praise me too much, i can't stand with it.. You may strike on me!!!!!!! :p HAHA! Sounds violence isn't it? I just feel that it really works on me rather than praise a lot.. kekeke.. yea maybe just me! 人是需要打击而成长的,哈哈,少少可以了。不然我可顶不住变哭包,呐呐!




HAHA bang myself like this to motivate myself? :p




Hoi, don't think me as such an abnormal person. I hit my knees at the table last few days. At that moment, I murmured to myself, "Wowww, why my knee so strong enough, no pain no gain!... Oh ya, maybe i took lots of calcium this few week!" Gosh, thinked too much!! Mana tahu after 1-2 days, can see the slightly red wound. and NOWWW it becomes Ohh Che [black green] kekeke, looks like a green apple which being poisoned by the witch....ngek ngek ngek!

p/s: im waiting my typhoon holiday photos to blog about it. Those crazy people are so amazed, make my life full of so much hopes and laughers.

No comments: