Monday, August 24, 2009

Bored



This is mood alike me this weekend :D Between, he's so adorable isn't it? HAHAHA...









I have a lot to do, a lot to carry on and yet i don't have the mood to finish up, rather wait until the last minutes then pilipala finish up. Even know it's wrong, still going on the wrong way..

So sien, when there's mood to blog out of sudden but coudn't find my pendrive to get those pictures. Arghh, lomo again! Don't know where i put it.. Guess i leave it in office.. no idea! (",) hello, wake up wake up wake up!! the day still early....





Recent me! =) haha!
can be say round 1 round me 2...











Annoyed my hair colour:- It became so bright and too Outstand after months! Feel so geli,Like Kam Mui Lui! :p Feel like dying back to black instead, more formal..


My new gadget MP3 player.... Normal black.. Unfortunately don't have my fav white colour :( Sony currently don't have any white model..lol

Anyway, i love it a lot~ Since i've been living without mp3 for quite sometimes. Lalalalalala, people buy ipod but im still stick with mp3 :) save money! Lolololololo.. It doesn't matter it's not IN than others or what. The most important is how's the way you judge on it. Haven't listen to chinese radio station for more than half year i guess. Felt so lag behind, now i just know 1% of all those songs aired on radio. Glad i found my music back again!!!

1 comment:

tiang tiang said...

nvm, still look nice..hahaha..