Sunday, July 12, 2009

KL Trip in June

I don't know what to say :) Went KL twice in May, Went again in July 3 times, but i never blog about that. "someone" was complaining XD Coz i don't have much pictures but i've just focus on the D.E.L.I.C.O.U.S FOODS. omg, you know i love foods a lot! Went to taste lots of foods the worst was "Matt Tou Po".








Its foods are so matched with its restaurant name. Simply "DELICIOUS" *slurppppp*








Matt Tou Lou @ Wai Sek Gai :D I love its Kiwi's!!!















Yummy Cheesy crab and Yolk Crab!!! :D My mum love this a lot, come KL twice and eat twice. Somemore wanna eat 2 days continuosly but we manage to control her. HAHA!!! I'm not crab big fans but this cheese crab really linkin Good!

Bel Pasto Italian Restaurant







NOT BAD! Its creamy mushroom soup is the greatest!!

I've thinked of creating a food blog :) Hopefully kick start when the time i started to be FREE! HAAA!

You know how rare dad willing to leave his "loving" house and follow us to KL? Yea he soooo wanted to go Genting actually. I was keep mentioned about how great and how near is Genting from sis's place :p None of us wanted to go actually. Let see Oh collaborate Father's Day woo, then ok lo Let's go Genting. I always think of the journey go and back was the suckestttt in life coz always headache in bus. Nevertheless not at this time, I'm soooo enjoy and relaxing along the journey :) Glad sis drove her car up the hill, fuiyohh!! I want to go genting again!!!! but but.... by car :P hehe! *no picture*

In Month of June, 2 times fully concentrate with family and finally the third come alone. So managed to hang out with friends in KL =D I'm sooo glad to meet all of you! So miss those moments and i'm so heavy hearted to left those precious moments. Huhuhu, cried like mad when the journey back to Penang. HAHA! So emo!! :p So baby!! But still haven't manage to find a chance to go visit my sifu's restaurant @ Seremban. So bad! Hopefully there's one in the future.

Don't know i've went Murni SS2 for how many times. I just love its food! *whispering i know its making process is sometimes disgusting* HAHA! So what? I like its atmosphere of more interaction and sharing foods :p Another the greatest was managed to go and see where's sakai worked at this moment. HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL...Told you i break my record. I never talk that "lot" to sakai in my life. Must be long time no see LOL... HAA!









Dropping by to Serene's Music too.. See Serene's YuXie awards. HooHoo! This visit was really widen my sight view. Recording studio was fabulous!! I'm so wanted to stand there and sing :) I feel so sleepy when lying on its sofa. The feel of IM HOME!!! Never thinking of will have such a comfort home furnishing music center before. It's a great place to learn music!

*to be continue* Dan's birthday Bash....

No comments: