Monday, July 13, 2009

Music <3

HAHA! This is cutie baby Yee with my keyboard. Ain't she soooo cute? XD I miss her very muchie...





The level 1 lesson was just simply all around kids song :p which is really entertainning esp that "baby". I played and she sing along with me *sweet* Going to Level 2 for the next lesson. After 1 month, isn't that fast??? Yohoo!!!! I'm glad that finally i can play some nice song then.... Looking forward to learn "heal the world" which is still very far from me...

I just can't wait!!! Everything wanna to be fast fast fast, learned fast, catch up fast, played fast!! HAHAHAHAHAHA, it's like chasing after the time. So besides attending classes @ Yamaha, i self learning through youtube pro musician's clips :) Mana tahu when i asked my teacher MEL concern about that, kena scolded pula :p It's like the wrong way of learning, that was for piano rather than mine keyboard. lol, i just wanna be learned fast ma, thinked it's too slow for me thats why... HeHe, i better guai guai listened to him step by step then.. If not, later my fingers was like crossing here and there, tie the wrong knot XD

No comments: