Monday, January 4, 2010

A Brand New Year 2010



Step Step Goes High 步步高升!











This is my 1st post for the brand new year! :D HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Roar Year..

May everything goes well this year! =) It doesn't matter it's not a GREAT year but i just wished everything i wanna do goes smoothly. I do have 4 wishes last year and i were so aggressively worked hard towards them. Just one of them succeed. Hmm... From the 1st day i stepped into, I have a BIG DREAM! However, my spirit doesn't stay anymore..... Don't know where it goes. Everyday just passed in calm, i seems like a robot. Wished i can make a change soon! Bring back my confidence!



Love is all around. Cherish all the time! <3


50th anniversary, will it be another 50's? Nice to see but dot dot dot :P FREE better than none right? :)

FOUR DAYS no internet access really killed me! I've nothing to do at home! The outcome I've successfully recorded my 1st performance - 情非得已 =) VERY HAPPY! Just realised it has RECORDING function :P Has been NG N times, finally played successfully. Fuiyohh... It wasn't perfect 100%, at least good try! BRAVO! Wished one day i can play ONE time kao tim. When's the day will come? =) DREAM DREAM DREAM.... Going to buy USB cable connect to computer, wanna listen my LIVE mp3 in my blog soon? Yayayayaya *PROUD* =) =) =) I wanna make me proud of myself!!

No comments: