Thursday, January 14, 2010

Visit Penang 2010-2012

Visit Penang 2010-2012

p/s: If you want the calendar, just text me or drop me a msg k. Thanks!

That's part of my work weekly for SC 2009. Going to miss all these days of contributing ideas and DIY stuff. One more month to go.. and I will resigned from all this stuff, let's the new members of 2010 to hand over.

Thinked of how those days goes on with ZERO cost all the time with brilliant events. Speedy typing contest, durian fest, blood donation, charity month, appreaciation year 09' and forgetting the biggest events of all - Gisaw & Bowling Citi's community day. BRAVOOO SC2009! GREAT job everybody, We've made it!!!

That's lots of reason behind I'd choose to leave all that and not accepting the "chairlady" position. Chairlady sounds WOW isn't it? One year before maybe i care of all these. However, it's not really important to me now. What so ever? :D As long as happy with what i've now!

Definately MISS YOU GUYS!! WELL DONE The crazy team!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I regard as nice post. Specially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous,

Welcome to my blog!

THANKS a lot for your compliment.
Do u mind to tell me who are you? :)