Monday, January 18, 2010

For "Anonymous"

Hello :D Thanks so much for your compliment.

Even i don't know who you are and where you're from? But i guess you're near to me, don't you?

That's the way you encourage me moving forward, keep designing and keep contributing. Thanks so much! :'(

I'm so interested to know who are you? Could you please text me or reply?
Boss? Sin Yew? Ah Hui? Chris? Siew Hooi? Ahh impossible gua... Sivaram? Who? Tell me please :D and i'll give you sweets :P HAHAHAHAHA! If you paiseh, then nvm la, understood. HEHE! I guess you're TSY, is it? :P

Anyway, Whoever you are. I'm pleased to have your support to bring me forward! THANKS again anonymous! =) Actually I do feel touched at this moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

:D Oh ya you are a student? It does? GREAT to hear that!!!!

HAHA! What should i say? hmm, You're welcome!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey Anony, where are you studying?

HAHA! and Now you've got a nick from me.. :P