Friday, January 8, 2010

My DIY Mug <3

I'm contributing my design again for SC Citi and this time is for appreaciation gift 2009 =) Ahhhh i'm very touched when i see the softcopy now become a tangible mug in front of me. and that was from me :'( How proud! =) and most of them in office will use my designed mug now =) =) HAHA! OK ma, Still looks not bad ma hor! Not consider ugly! At least it looks "formal" and suitable to use by all the executives and top management. HAHAAHAHAHA! :P



The Softcopy.... tada and now......










Finally PRINTED & DELIVERED today! *touched*






Mr Prez's limited own designed mug! I've got one with card! THANK YOU Okoklah! :)



and not forgeting to THANKS Franky from KL COE for the card too =) THANKS!

BEHIND THE SCENE

I've tried a few before it has been finalised. It's tuff, i nearly giving up after keep rejected one by one. At the same time, i've received lots of feedback from prez, members and colleagues - too girlish, cartoon not suit for executive, too simple and etc. I'm glad that finally it's accepted! Fuiyoh... *take a deep breath* FINALLY I'VE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!! =)

p/s: I wanna know, i wanna know! How's feeling holding the MUG and drinking? :D ahhh, seok sendiri! HeHe!

Excited now, plan to design more and printed one set for family and friends (special event). It sounds GREAT isn't it? =)




No comments: