Thursday, January 28, 2010

Moving Forward with a new mission?


















2010 isn't a good kick start for me. Let's say today enough, I BANG my face to my keyboard stand this morning. *ahhh, steel ah my head* :P DAMN Painful!!! I guess tomorrow my face will Oohh Che O.o like Chong Mou Yin. HAHA! Just now cook supper wantan mee, the moment i hold the ear of pan, OUCHHH burn my forefinger. *ouchh now my finger like turtle shell grow on it* Ok la, damn bad luck today d.... Still looking forward for a GOOD GOOD Day after today =) I wanna be like AVATAR can?

Yo, i've set none of mission for this year. Don't dare to set but i guess i have nothing to pursue to now.

Just wish that ALL OF US stay happy and healthy at all time. That's simple! Hope just the ONLY wish, God will fullfill my lil wish.

Ang Kong, wa bo tam sim, you will fullfill mine right?



Prosperity "burger"? :P Lol... Seen her like see Mc D! HAHA!



Still CRAVE for FOOD FOOD FOOD!!! :D







My fav so called "don't know what name" @ Matt To Lou KL.. While ordered, just say Yea I want that one something with yolk. That's it! HAHA! Went for twice still can't remember the actual name..

Alright, new mission for the year CRAVE FOR More food!!! HEEEE! Lol...

No comments: